Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Instructions for mobile devices.
Flipster allows the borrowing of digital magazines
User ID and Password needed outside school
To read magazines from any mobile device:
- Download the Flipster app from your app store.
- Choose our library: Convent of the Sacred Heart NYC. If our school is not listed, there is a link at the bottom to "find my library."
- Current issues of the magazines are displayed. Press to search for past issues.
- Select to download an issue onto a mobile device. This allows access when not connected to the internet.
- Most magazines do not have an expiration date. Some may expire after one week. If a magazine does not expire, you may keep it forever, however, saving issues takes up room on your device.
- Use to remove magazines from your device.