Closed for Summer
June 15th - Aug. 27th
ETIQUETTE & BEHAVIOR
1. Work quietly. Both adults and students use the library for study, reading and research.
2. Headphones and ear buds must be removed during library instruction.
3. Students may not use cell phones during the school day in the libraries, and must have them on vibrate after school. No calls in the library.
4. Students may not have food, candy or gum in the libraries. Drinks in sealed containers are the exception.
5. Keep book bags away from traffic areas.
6. Feet should be kept off the furniture.
7. Do not sit on tables or share one chair. They are fragile.
8. Pick up library materials after use. Do not re-shelve unless asked to do so.
9. Put chairs in place when you leave.
10. Take personal belongings with you when you leave the library.
BORROWING AND RETURNING
1. All library items must be signed out. Borrowing privileges may be suspended for students who remove materials without permission.
2. Lending periods vary by type of material, class year and lending library. Regular circulating materials in the U.S. Library are checked out for two weeks and may be renewed.
3. Periodicals, reference books, and laptops, may be used only in the library.
4. Upper School students should return US books to the book drop at the circulation desk.
5. Do not lend your library materials to others. You are responsible for items you borrow and for returning them.